Coffee

Ahhh....nothing beats the shit out of me like a cup of hot coffee on a busy day.

As a perfectionist, I try to make my cup of coffee perfect with every drop.
That means, it's going to take me a lot of time to make a fine damn cup of coffee.

I have to get distilled water, boil it for 5 minutes and shit.
Then I have to prepare the creamer and slowly put it above the wire gauze above the steam that's coming out of the kettle.

What a fancy (and time-consuming) way to make a cup of Joe, don't you think so?

Well, in the end, the long wait was worth it.
Besides, I use the waiting time to reflect upon my life (and watch movies).

Oh, you know, the usual.
The good things I've done, the bad things, my good deeds, my sins and that kind of shit.

I've thought to myself over and over again about the choices I've made in my life.




Well...to be honest....it seems like I've pretty much wasted it.
I never had a girlfriend, never attended any Project X-like parties and as of now, I'm pretty much bored as hell.


Yeah, I've wasted most of my life right now and I admit it.

*Sighs and slowly drinks coffee*
You know, one day...
I'll make my life better, you'll see.

I don't actually know what happened, but all I know is, I'm pretty much fucked up at this point.

But I have hope.

Hope...
That's quintessential emotion that all (well, most) humans have.

Hope is our greatest strength and greatest weakness.
It makes people keep going until the very end.
It makes people try their best even though that there's a small chance to succeed.

I just hope that one day (probably in the near future) there will be that one moment that will change my life (for good).


I just hope so...



*Finishes cup of coffee*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College