Friday the 13th

As you all know, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and as usual, I have no plans for the said date.
 
The main reason why I have no plans for tomorrow is, well, because I have no one to make a plan for, for tomorrow. I mean, I don't romantically in love anyone (at the moment) and I can't find a girl that I can go on a date with. So, yeah, basically I have nothing to do tomorrow.
 
Oh, wait, I do have something planned for tomorrow. I have to go to a mall and then buy some Steam Wallet codes (again), just in case a "Valentine's Day sale" pops up. If nothing on my Steam Wishlist goes at 75% off (or more) tomorrow, then I'll just save the money in preparation for the Steam Summer Sale. I'm pretty sure that more than 80% of the games I have in my Steam Wishlist will be on sale, and I'm going to need a lot of money to buy those discounted games I like.
 
 
Aside from that, nothing much happened today. I did, however, manage to "hack" the portable Wi-Fi hotspots of my classmates, two hotspots, actually. It was fairly simple and anyone could've done it. Since it was pre-Valentine's Day, my school celebrated by making us wear something red today, I just wore my red soccer shirt and I brought my laptop along with my phone.
 
We watched 2 movies today: What If and The Interview. At first, when What If was playing, my colleagues didn't seem interested in watching the movie. Mainly because we were watching from a projector whilst using the speakers of my friend's laptop and the movie didn't have any subtitles. Fortunately, I managed to step in and I have a copy of the movie with subtitles, and I was also able to borrow my other friend's Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile speaker II. Nevertheless, my colleagues still seemed like they weren't interested.
 
After the lunch break, we all decided to watch The Interview. They liked it, a lot. Especially the part when Eminem "said" he was gay. I'm not sure if Slim Shady is really gay, but obviously he's not. Still, it makes a person stop and think for a second. Anyway, my colleagues and I continued to watch until the movie ended, and then we went home.
 
To sum it all up, this day is somewhat of a great day. It's rare for us to just borrow a projector and watch a movie, I'm tellin' ya. For those who have partners, or have plans to court someone tomorrow, then good luck to you. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College