My Current Status

Hey, all! Since this blog's pageviews haven't plummeted down to 0 (yet), I'd figured someone might be, at least, checking out my blog. So, um, here's an update for those who are willing to read up on how I've been.

For those most part, to be honest, I've been doing quite fine over the last few weeks. Last week, the days around October 12-16 was the luckiest week of my life. This week wasn't that bad as well, it was stressful for the most part, but I've been trying to cool down and relax recently.

If there's one thing I would say, it's the fact that my life is sort of stagnant right now, with nothing new happening between days, and I've had the feeling that I'm missing someone. If I could give you a name, it would be Elaine. I kinda really miss talking to her about SNSD and all that stuff. Back then she'd be the go-to person for all the newest news on everything SNSD.

But, um, we've kind of grown apart these past few years. With Jessica leaving and with SNSD's activities being slowly ground to a halt, it's hard to find a good topic to talk to her with. Sure, I know, there are a million SNSD forums out there, and there are lots of people I can talk about SNSD with. Nevertheless, no one can replace the feeling of wanting to talk to her.

I'm sure she's all grown up now, doing mature stuff and so on, and so have I. We've kind of both shed the personalities we once used when we knew each other and have molted into someone else entirely, probably. I kind of miss the days when I'd log on to Facebook and I'd see a pic of her mimicking Taeyeon, and so on.

I just don't know why I miss the girl this much. It's a heavy weight to put on my heart, but, yeah, I really do miss her.


Aside from Elaine, I've been playing Counter-Strike again. It helps me calm down at times, and sometimes it scares of the demons that bug me in the night. Hmmm.. what else? Oh, I miss meeting new people. I miss meeting people like Elaine, or getting to know more about the people I already know.

Maybe I should dive back into the Hallyu Wave and find another K-pop band to like? I don't really know anymore, to be honest. But yeah, I'm doing quite fine (for the most part).

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College