ENOUGH

*Listening to Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone" on YouTube*

Fuck, that's enough. I'm sick and tired of this depression. I don't want to have these regrets any longer. I want closure, a proper one.

If I'm going to start to improve myself for the better in 2015, I might as well start today. After all, I'm behind schedule a little bit. I need to start planning on what to do, where to go, what college to apply to, what course to take, and all that other NECESSARY stuff.

First thing's first, I need inspiration. Now, as you all know, I have this fucking gaping hole in my heart that can only be filled by love or some other kind of bullshit. If I'm going to do this, I need an inspiration. Someone to look up to. A reason to make me move mountains.

After hours of looking, I can find anyone to be my inspiration. I got none.
My first pick would've been Jessica, but I heard that she's going to get married with Tyler Young and possibly she's having kids with him. So, fuck it.


First.
Starting today until December 31, I will STAY AWAY FROM ANY AND ALL SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES.

Second.
During this period of "free leisure time," I will start to IMPROVE MY HEALTH, PERSONALITY, AND LIFESTYLE. I'll try to act nicer, or learn how to be more pleasant to others. I would also try to improve my diet a little and focus on improving my quality of life.

Third.
I would plan on making new formats, new designs, and big changes to almost every single one of my social networking profiles. I would work on a new background and improved design on this blog and I would also be changing the name of my personal Tumblr blog. I would also be changing my personal Twitter bio, my Facebook quotations, and everything else.

Lastly.
After all of the planning and changes I've made, I will wait until the 1st of January, 2015, to "deploy" or "execute" my plan. Starting that day, I will use a better, and more improved, personality towards other people. I will introduce them a new me. One who is less dramatic, more simple, straightforward, knows how to manage his time, knows how to make use and utilize most of his resources.


I'll tell you all more about the changes I plan to make in 2015 in the following days. But, as of now, this is all the info that I can give you guys. Wish me luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College