Miss Korea



^ Dat...




HOLY FUCKING SHIT

JESSICA IS SO FUCKING HOT IN HER MISS KOREA SWIMSUIT

....that round fluffy butt...



I mean, that round and fluffy...

...butt

OKAY, I ADMIT IT

JESSICA IS HOT AS HELL AND I WOULD LOVE TO...

....no....control yourself, Lance...




Anyways, this day was just awesome

I talked to Ryanne and did a lot of stuff today

Ryanne, to be honest, is a really nice girl and she seems like a nice girl

I like her anyway, but I shouldn't tell her that since she won't like me back
Too bad though, she won't like me


I'll try hard to look for a girl in 2014


I'll try to find someone who will like me, someone who sees the stuff I do

I pity myself for doing a lot of stuff to someone..


For now, Elaine is the only one that truly appreciates me

She knows how much stuff I do for her, how much I sacrifice for her, how much I cried for her, how much I spent time with her, how much she means to me

I hope my future girlfriend will be like my sister, Elaine


Hopefully someone who has the body of Jessica and with the attitude of Elaine




To be honest guys, I really thought that Jean was perfect for me

I really thought that Jean was perfect for me

Until I realized that Jean didn't appreciate that much...


She really doesn't get it.


How much I did for her....




Jean, if I have to slowly leave your side, I have to stop myself from liking you



Like super glue becoming unstuck, I seem to be distancing myself from Jean



I got hurt because I was too close to Jean.

I asked Jean to like me again and again..
I did a lot for Jean and got nothing in the end

In the end, I was the stupid one and I was left behind


That's why I started to distance myself from Jean

In order to not get hurt..



That's all for now.

Merry Christmas guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College