Sunny

Holy shit, my life has never felt so fucking flawless and complete!
SNSD just released their album yesterday and I got it the minute it went fucking out
The new songs and shit.
ALL OF THE SONGS ARE AWESOME (Especially "Flyers").

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got too lazy and I was busy listening to the new album.


Anyways, Sir James posted something about the human mind having demonic influence.

I felt shocked and a little worried about Sir James though.

For me, I don't even think of the demon or any demonic creature that much.

I'm a super-cheerful and energetic little person, I don't like to think about sadness and depression anymore.
The mind isn't under demonic influence (well, maybe some of the people in this world), well, I'm not under any sadistic demonic influence.

People like me are so happy-go-lucky and most people like me are a "little ball of sunshine".

Sones are like my family, they provide me with the happiness and joy I need to become so cheerful that "sadness", "demons" and "evil" are the only words that don't exist in my dictionary.

Truth be told, the nickname that I gave myself is actually "Sunny".

My nickname came from SNSD's Sunny.
I loved her so much because she's so cheerful, energetic and always happy and I wanted to be like her (well, metaphorically speaking).
I wanted to be as happy as her, to see the world in a brighter view.
I love it when Sunny looks up in the sky and just smiles, it seems that the world she lives in is full of hope and happiness.


Sunny!
Sunny from SNSD! :D


I tried to be like her.

To copy her attitude towards everyone and so on.
I tried to be playful, happy and cheerful around everyone around me.

All I know is, I've never seen the world in a brighter light.

The demon? Sadness? Demonic influence?
All of those evil stuff don't exist in my eyes.

Of course, I try to smile and be cheerful whenever I meet someone.

No, wait, scratch the "try to" part.
I SMILE AND BECOME CHEERFUL TOWARDS EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M LIKE THAT!


Ah yes, gone were the days filled with crying, loneliness, pain and extreme depression.

Back then, I always relied on someone else to cheer me up.....only for them to break me down and slowly make me depressed.
I felt like I was a puppet to everyone else.
Everyone knew my attitude and everyone played with me and tossed me around back then

Everyone knew who was my crush, they would tell me mean things like "she has a boyfriend", "she doesn't like you", "she'll never like you" and so on.

That made me really sad and depressed.
They laughed and they felt triumphant whenever they saw me sad or depressed.
They swung me around, played with my emotions and kept mistreating me.

Now, I'm not pointing fingers here and I haven't even mentioned Jean here.

Besides, people have been telling me those stuff ever since my first crush, Sayaka.


Anyways, people always made fun of me.

My emotions got swung back and forth.
From depressed to happy and then sadness and then back to being happy
Always played with by people around me (some of my classmates were the culprits)

But now....I don't think so...


It's a different story now.


People can't swing my emotions that easily anymore.

If my crush likes someone else, go for it. I don't care.
I'm single anyway, so I can have a crush on anyone else I want :D

Oh, this girl (my crush) likes this guy?

Aww...that's too bad
Oh well, time to look for another one!~ :D


The point is, I'm not that easily saddened anymore and I'm living life like Sunny

I don't like to be sad anymore
I don't want to cry myself to sleep again
I don't want my nights filled with crying and heartbreak
I don't want my heart to be broken again
I don't want my emotions to be swung and controlled by other people again
I don't want my life to be in the hands of people who treated me horribly
I don't want my happiness taken away from me
I don't want to see the darkness and loneliness ever again
I don't want to love someone who won't love me back
I don't want to waste my time in someone who won't care
I don't want be depressed again...


I want to be happy again

I want to see the world in a brighter view
I want to be energetic and happy
I want feel loved by the people who care of me (like my caring and loving sister, Elaine)
I want to love the people who care for me
I want to see how the world looked like without the sadness, pain, demonic stuff and evil
I want to see the world as heaven
I want to be an angel to everyone I meet
I want to help the people who care for me
I want to cheer up my dearest and closest friends
I want to spend most of my life with people who will care of me
I want to spend my life with my best friends
I want to be free from this pain...






One day, this amazing thing happened...

The sun came out again.

See, life was so much more than sadness.


I had my life, my SONE family, my sister, my friends, my teachers, my health, I really had no more room for sadness in my life.



Like I said back then:

"I leave behind this world's unending sadness"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College