Letting Go

It's sad and depressing, to say the least, that things weren't as the same as they used to be. People, who I loved being with, have slowly drifted away from me and I've been left to linger on what we had back then and wondering what happened to us now.

This doesn't only apply to one person but to all of my friends that have forgotten me. Ah, those past experiences, the memories we shared together, the times when we helped each other. It was fun and I loved every minute of it.

It is hard to say that I have to let go of all of those things bugging me at night.


I'm pretty sure you're starting to wonder why I'm doing this or for what this is for. Not to be too selfish, but I'm doing this for myself. As you know, I have trouble letting go of the past, and that often bugs me, it brings me problems at night, I start to wonder what happened, all that stuff. Well, now, I've decided to just forget all of those memories in order to make space for new ones. This doesn't apply to all of my friends, obviously, but only to those who I've been close to in the past who has (seemingly) forgotten me.

Take for example my old friend in the second grade who has been my best friend throughout my elementary days who's forgotten I exist. You know, my old friends who have forgotten me and haven't talked to me in more than a year.

With that being said, hopefully this will work and this weight on my shoulders will be gone (or, at the very least, lightened).

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College