Elaine's Blog Over Time

What Elaine's blog currently looks like (as of May 27, 2014).


Elaine's blog sure did drastically change over time, right? Her blog has really, well, changed over time, and it sure did change because of one person: Elaine herself.

I visit Elaine's blog from time to time, it's actually part of my daily routine to check on Elaine's blog to see if there are new "freshly-baked" posts. To be honest, I'm currently subscribed to Elaine's blog so that I can get push notifications on my Windows 8.1 laptop and my Nokia Lumia 900 whenever she makes a new post.

I'm gonna tell you something: I redesigned Elaine's blog, Elaine's did the rest and personalized it herself, I just did the backbone of the blog. By the way, here's a screenshot of what Elaine's blog looked like before I redesigned it.

Note: I used Google Chrome at the time, okay? I didn't use Internet Explorer until, like, January 2014. I still use Google Chrome to edit my blog template to this day.

For you to get a picture of what Elaine's blog looked like, I'm going to show you a screenshot of what Elaine's blog originally looked like before I customized it and after customizing it:



I used the Internet Explorer app to redesign Elaine's blog.



I didn't have anything to do at the time so I figured I'd redesign Elaine's blog from the ground up. You see, Elaine's blog was based on my time back then, Awesome Inc, and our blog looked so similar. So I figured I would redesign Elaine's blog for her. At the time, I didn't have a good concept for the blog, I had no material, no inspiration, nothing. Then Girls' Generation's Mr. Mr. music video came out and I was blown back by the new concept of this hospital-wireframe look. I was originally going to use that theme as my new Blogspot theme but since I loved Elaine so much and I want to make her blog look better, I took the liberty of logging into her account and redesigning her blog theme.

It wasn't easy, it was a grueling and excruciating thing to do. I started from scratch and made a blog background on Adobe Photoshop CC, which was a very hard thing to do. Then I chose a theme to blend well with the whole Mr. Mr. concept, a theme with a transparent dark background sufficed beautifully.


If you look at the screenshots, I actually filled Elaine's blog with my posts; Elaine didn't like blogging that much back then, so I kept forcing her to make a blog post again and again.

I don't want to take credit here.
I did make Elaine's blog theme and I made the base of her blog today; however, I didn't make everything and I don't always want to be acknowledged since I'm not that type of guy.


It's great seeing Elaine customize her blog and make more posts. I love what she's done to her blog theme, really looks like a retro-modern era type of blog.


This really took be back. It's nice to see something improve and change over time. It's really awe-inspiring to see how much Elaine's blog has changed over time. I wonder what Elaine's next blog theme will look like.
Welp, I have something else to do now, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College