Short Posts

I've just realized, I make a lot of posts with too much texts and a few images.
So, I've decided to make more (yes, more) posts with more pictures with less words to lessen the burden of reading. Because the truth is:

I don't like reading.
Even I don't read my posts. I read sometimes but I don't usually read long posts (aside from Elaine's awesome posts) too often.

Why? Something wrong with it?
I want to make short posts too, just like my posts on Facebook. Anyways, I'm getting off track here so I'll just post a picture of something I've dug up on my laptop



I never actually knew that Seohyun has a sexy waistline xD
But, yeah, I kind of admit that Seohyun is a "hottie".

That's all for now, seeya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College