Brink of Destruction

Well, it seems that my life has taken a downward turn/spiral/whatever you call it.

My laptop hard disk is dead, I have a kidney stone, my health is slowly deteriorating, and worst of all, my grades are dropping.

I know, I've been offline for a long time, and the main reason of that is because my laptop hard drive suddenly died. It gave up, it couldn't take it anymore. It died leaving all my data that I haven't backed up to OneDrive corrupted.


First of all, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to everyone who believed in me, I failed you guys. I would also like to apologize to my blog readers for being on a hiatus, I'm really sorry.

It's time to pay the price, the moment where everything changes.

I'll end this post with a quote from the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still":

"Well that's where we are. You say we're on the brink of destruction and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve. This is our moment. Don't take it from us, we are close to an answer."

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College