The FX League



A few weeks ago, my laptop's hard drive broke down and I was left with nothing to do for weeks. I got bored, I had nothing to do, I had no laptop, so I decided to write a story instead. Like most ideas, I started from scratch, I don't want to reuse an existing story that I made. I decided to choose the general theme my new story. At that time, and up until now, I loved the anti-gravity video game "WipEout" so much. It had teams with futuristic AG craft, an incredible background story, and it had that "futuristic feel" that I've always wanted in games.

Because WipEout already has a storyline and timeline, I decided to use that and integrate my story from thereon out. Although the story wasn't prevalent in the games themselves, it still has an awesome background story that I found interesting and it would be great if I could use that.

As for the characters, I didn't actually who to put in. I kind of liked how Cynthia looked and she was hot, in my opinion. So I decided to put her in and I assigned her a main role in my story. As for everyone else, I will (hopefully) come up with more interesting characters in the future. I mean, I hope.

Here's what Cynthia looks like.
Yes, Cynthia, the Pokémon Champion of the Sinnoh region.


Because my blog has more readers than my Wattpad account, I decided to post my story here as well, just for fun, and because I can post many pictures here in one post.

So, yeah. expect my story to be published here and you can expect more parts and chapters coming soon. I hope y'all have fun reading it~

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College