Waiting for a Miracle

Well, this is . . . . weird.

My life suddenly took an unexpected turn; unfortunately, that turn made my life even WORSE than before.

My laptop hard drive is still destroyed and my parents aren't buying me a new one, that's for sure. I'll be blogging from my phone from now on, and it's really hard to type there. My life has seriously gone downhill from, like, September or so.

2014 is the WORST year for me, to be honest.
This is the year where a lot of bad stuff happened. There were some good times, but the bad times were more prevalent and significant. I got to tell you, 2014 didn't turn out quite like what I expected it to be.

Jessica leaving SNSD, the dating issues, the death of EunB and RiSe, my laptop hard disk died, the crushes that I had this year, the new enemies I've made, Ebola, ISIS/ISIL, and all that stuff.

Sometimes I just wish that I can bring back time, turn the clock back to 2012. The year where everything started.

2013 was a great year as well, aside from my "attempt," but other than that, 2013 was a great year. It was certainly better than 2014 and had more fun than 2014 will ever be. To me, 2013 was just a kid who tried so hard and failed one time, but quickly got back up to start greater things.

*Sighs deeply*
I just hope that 2015 will be a better . . . no, I hope 2015 will be the BEST year in my entire life. The year where everything changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College