(Belated) Happy Birthday, The Metro Diary!

My blog back then.

My blog now.



I don't have a screenshot of my very first blog layout, sorry. Anyway, happy birthday, The Metro Diary!


My blog's actual "birthday" was on October 8th, to be honest. I kinda got pushed back because of my laptop's old hard drive failing, me just being lazy, and other reasons.

Sooo..yeah, it's been quite a ride, actually. I started out with nothing and here I still am, with nothing xD
Well, I have a blog and a few readers, that's gotta be something, right? Back then, I started out with only a few people visiting my blog, now I got more people, I won't specify how much, visiting my blog.

I would like to thank the SONEs who have visited my blog in search for links to Tiffany's Xanga blogs and for everyone else who helped me out looking for Tiffany's old Xanga blogs.



To celebrate, here's that picture of that ever-so-perfect chocolate cake:




Hopefully, when my blog turns 2, I will tell more stories next year!
Thanks a lot, readers and...cheers!


*Throws confetti using the picture I found from Elaine's blog post*




Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College