The FX League - Chapter One, Part Two: Cynthia



"Ow, watch it, will ya," said the girl.
"Sorry, I've never used a suit like this before and I don't know how to pilot it," he replied. The girl soon stood up and helped him up.
"You see the yellow button on your left wrist? That controls the flight stabilizers and switches your suit into glide mode. For some reason, yours has been turned off," she stated. "What's your name, kid?" she said out of curiosity.
"My name is Lance Anderson."
"Oh, yeah, it's on your holo card on your suit."
"Hm? Oh the holo card, of course."
"So, what's your name, miss?"
"My name is Cynthia," she said in a cute voice.
"Oh, ha ha, I see. Well, thanks for helping me out, I better get to my sector now, bye!"
"Sure, teehee! Bye!~"

Lance was assigned in building 2, cluster E. The assignments at FEISAR were arranged by rank or skill in AG piloting. The clusters are from A-FX, where the most skilled AG pilots were assigned to cluster FX, indicating that they're prepared for the upcoming FX league. FEISAR has 3 buildings, the first one is where the best pilots were mostly assigned to. Which means that the people who were in building 1, cluster FX were the best AG pilots in FEISAR.

Lance soon enters his cluster where he finds his old childhood friend, Andrew Breakwater, sitting in the class. "Yo, Andrew, how's it going? Did Piranha do you any good?" Lance said.
"Nah, not really, I was kicked out of the university because I tried to look at their new craft, the Swiftkiller v2," Andrew said in a disheartened tone.
"Dude, they're looking for those so-called 'perfectly obedient and skilled' pilots at Piranha, they're perfectionists!" Andrew added.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College