This Month in Detail: Clash of Clans



Um, hi!
Nice to, er, see you again!

Sorry for not posting for, like, 14 days, eheh. But this November has been...well, normal, I guess.

As of now, starting November 30, 2014, I will start a new series called "This Month in Detail." It will show the highlights of what I did this month for all you guys and gals out there. Also, it's a way for me to keep track of my progress and the things I've been doing each month. I'm pretty sure it'll help me out a lot, and I hope that you all with (hopefully) like it.

So, you might be asking, "What happened this November?"

First, I started playing Clash of Clans.
I'm going to put that first because it's the only "noteworthy" thing I did this November. Anyway, I started playing Clash of Clans on November 21, 2014, right after our tests. It was a Friday and I didn't have anything to do. These past few weeks or so, I've been seeing my colleagues and some of my fellow schoolmates playing this hit game called "Clash of Clans." Now, as all of you know, I don't own an Android device, nor do I own an iOS device. I only own a Windows Phone. Since I had a laptop, I figured it can run some kind of Android emulator. So I found this Android emulator called "BlueStacks" and I installed it in my laptop.

On my first try, I wanted to cheat this game. Yeah, yeah, this is just pure "douchebagery" but I'm one of those people who enjoy a good, cheated game. Since I have a laptop with Cheat Engine installed, I figured I could spend my gems and just edit the values, just like what I did in Asphalt 8: Airborne for Windows 8.1. Unfortunately, and to my surprise, the hack didn't work. When I first edited the value, a notification popped up saying, "Client and server out of sync" and it surprised me because I realized that my game progress, and the entire game itself, is on the cloud, stored in a server. Then I thought, "Shit, cloud-based games are almost impossible to cheat/hack. Oh well, let's just do this the legit way and try our best."

So, yeah, I stopped looking for those fake cheats/hacks and just focused on improving my village. What sucks about Clash of Clans is that the upgrades take too long, and the game only starts you off with 2 builders, which sucks but also adds to the difficulty to the game.

Blah, blah, blah, a few upgrades, constructions, and a lot of raids later, I finally got to 1,000+ trophies, all in less than two weeks. My village is looking...good-ish, I mean, the village looks great, I maxed out all of my defenses (except the walls) and I'm focusing on upgrading the other buildings FIRST before upgrading to town hall 5.

Here are some screenshots from my game:




0 to 1,016 trophies in 9 days. Yes, that's possible.

I had to drop a few trophies, needed to raid some weaker bases.

As you can see from the second screenshot, I've gotten my fair share of raids so far. No one has "Revenged" me so far, out of the 53 people/bases I've raided, so that's gotta be good news. Also, please do excuse me if my base is still "weak/gay/fag," I've only played for 9 days, folks, and it's my first time playing this game.

Sooo...yeah, that's about it for now. The only "noteworthy" thing I did this November was play Clash of Clans. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll try to recall the other stuff I did in November tomorrow, see ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College