*EVIL SMILE*

YOU WOULD THINK I'M HACKING YOUR ACCOUNT BROTHER? XD




You gave me the right and the privilege to post also into your account :D



I TOLD YOU I HAVE SURPRISES FOR YA XD




You'll read this soon :D





This is kinda short, but like what i've asked you before, my blog IS LINKED IN with your laptop right? So every post/update you know dba? XD




I know you'll read this and you'll go crazy and stuff :D







I AM SO AWESOME BROTHER :D


I TOLD YOU I'LL SURPRISE YOU WITH STUFF :D

THIS IS PART OF MY FIRST SURPRISE :D THE FIRST ONE WAS ON MY BLOG *OMYGOD I SPOILED YOU! LE CRIES LOL XD*


So, yeah :D




I AM BACK :D EVEN THOUGH I'M SICK :D BUT YEAH, I TOLD YOU :D I'LL COME BACK :D




HIIIIII BROTHERRR! :D



 -Elaine Wilde- Mayers ;)

Comments

  1. Actually, I did allow you to post on my blog, so feel free to surprise me next time~
    I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when I read your post and when that notification on my Windows 8.1 laptop popped up, I was almost about to have a heart attack whilst listening to 'Let It Go' from Frozen :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College