New Design!

Soooooo…..did y'all like the new design layout or not? (:
It was somewhat unexpected, right? Hahahaha xD

Actually, I wanted to surprise y'all for my new blog design. I even had to set the whole blog to “Private” so that you peeps cannot see what I'm doing; sorry for that, by the way.

You people wanted a white theme; I gave you one. Are you people happy now?
I sure do hope so; it took me all night to make, design, test, and finalize the template of this blog. To be honest, it was not easy nor was it fun since my internet kept powering down for no apparent reason whatsoever. Oh well, that'll be another story for another day.

Welp, there you go.
Now if you excuse me, I'll be fixing my laptop (I accidentally dropped it; long story) now, bye-bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College