Miss Missing You?

Heya!
I just decided to open my Minecraft earlier for no particular reason and I checked out me and Jean's Scarlet Mansion in the server that we used to go to.
I remember I had put all of the books, diaries, and letters she sent me last summer in a chest.
To my surprise, they were all there. ALL THERE.
Here are some of the cute, sweet things that the old Jean wrote to me:










You know, I miss Jean. Not this Jean. The old Jean. The old Jean that used to send me writings and sweet, long letters. The Jean that used to play Minecraft and hide and seek with me. The old Jean that used to Skype with me everyday, from dawn to midnight, there was even one time when we "Skyped" for 5/8 hours straight. I miss the old Jean who was my best friend.

Like I said a million times, me and Jean are just too.......different now. Her best-guy-friend is my friend and she's friends with, like, a thousand people (preferably, guys) on Facebook.
Back then, she didn't even like spending time with other guys/strangers, let alone Skype with them.

I'm just disappointed at myself now. You know what song fits the mood right now? Johnny Cash's "You are my sunshine" and Katy Perry's "The one that got away."
I don't know why, but they just fit in together perfectly since they're both songs about one person leaving and the other person grieving in their old memories and in the memories that the both of them shared together.

Ahhh...memories. I feel heartbroken right now. Elaine's sleeping and she won't be talking to me on Facebook today because she's busy. Oh well, Jean will...

...no.....she won't...

Back then, whenever I'm sad, Jean would always talk to me to cheer me up and I'd do the same thing for her. I'd tell Jean, "Jean, I feel sad/lonely for some reason. I feel like crying now ;~;" or something like that. And she would cheer me up, send me a picture of her smiling face, tell me a story and we'd laugh afterwards.

It's such a sad thing (for me) to know that she doesn't do that anymore.
Nobody does that to me anymore. No one cheers me up when I'm sad/on the verge of tears (I guess.)
Elaine's still there, but she's busy most of the time and sometimes she doesn't reply or even read my messages. It's okay since I know Elaine is sooo busy with her stuff and I don't want to bother her.

I don't want to ask Jean to cheer me up since she doesn't want to cheer me up. In the old days, she used to tell me a lot of stories and how her day was going. We'd talk and talk, sometimes we even role-play and video call each other on Skype.

We don't do that anymore. We don't do anything anymore now.

It feels lonely being a SONE. Sure, you have millions of brothers and sisters right by your side, but not all of them are your best friends whom you could tell your problems and secrets to. There are only a handful of people to cheer you up and make you smile.

IF I had a choice, I would keep the old Jean forever than all the SONES in the world.

I guess the same choice would apply to Elaine.
I wish to have the old Elaine forever as well, Elaine that always spent time with me and cheered me up like Jean.

But if I were to choose one of them, I wouldn't be able to.
Since the old Elaine and old Jean mean EVERYTHING to me.

I wouldn't know what to do if I lost both of them...



Oh, wait, it seems like I did.
Elaine doesn't talk to me much anymore and she's been more focused to spend time with her other friends and Jean did the same thing, too. Both of them are now living happily in their own lives.

As for me?
Well, I don't know what to do now. I don't want to go on Facebook anymore and I just mess with whatever I find on my laptop. Look at old photos and videos of the past. Open Minecraft every once in a while.
It's a really lonely, boring life.


I don't know what to do anymore.
It seems that my old friends have left for their future and I'm still trapped in the past.
Why? Because my past were the only times when I was truly happy. I always treasured my old times with my old buddies.


I miss them. All of them, including Jean.


I guess, people just grew tired of me.
Tired and sick of my tricks, sayings, and me.






Nowadays, I hug my pillow, cry myself to sleep, and go to a deep slumber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College