Apex 2014 - Day 2: Welcome to Tumblr!

This post is part of a series about the things that happened in Apex 2014.

What is Apex?
It is a 9-day long "meeting" similar to a Summit meeting. It is a time where I gather my thoughts and look back at the things I've done in the past and find out where I went wrong. During this period, I also make several plans and agendas for the things I will do in the near future.

About the event
Apex starts on the first day of August, August 1, and ends on the 9th of August. On these days, I will be making critical adjustments to my current life, lifestyle, relationships with friends, and so on.

Goal
My goal is simple: Look back at my life and correct the mistakes I have made so that I will not repeat the same mistakes over again.

Welp, it's official. I've finally made a blog on Tumblr! (:




Sure, it's got a basic design and it almost exactly looks like this blog. Oh, and I'm not leaving Blogger/Blogspot, I'm just making another blog for no particular reason.


I've always wanted to make a blog on Tumblr because I was originally going to make a blog there, but then I thought, "Hey, we have a Google/Gmail account, why not use Google's own blogging platform, Blogspot, instead?"


My Tumblr blog is still under beta and I'm currently working on it, changing links colors, editing HTML and whatnot. I'm going to post ALL of my posts about Tiffany's Xanga stuff there, too.


Sooo...if you want to drop by, just visit http://the-metro-diary.tumblr.com/

(Unfortunately, project-metro was already taken :/)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College