She Really Likes Someone Else

I'm sorry, guys, I let you all down.

More importantly, I let myself down. I just found out that she likes someone else around a few hours ago and I've decided to just....give up.



I now see that she has her heart set on another man and she has her own preference when it comes to men, just the same as everyone does. Obviously, I'm not "fit enough" for her criteria and I'm not her type of guy. To shortly sum this up, she likes men who are not like me, period.

So...what am I gonna do now?



Well, the best option I see right now is to just give up, go down to a weird downward spiral and enter a world of depression, again, and just accept her decision. It's hers to make anyway, not mine. I am sorry if I'm not your ideal type of guy.

It really hurts me, a lot. I've never had my heart shattered into this many pieces before. It feels like a dark, depressing veil has been cast over me, taking my joy, happiness, and feelings of "Hope" along with it.


Oh how I wish I can be stronger than this and I hope that I have the courage to fight for another day..
...but I guess the main reason why I kept crying is because I'm just not strong enough to let someone hurt my feelings.

I thought I was stronger than before, but it just seems that I wasn't just strong enough because I was unsure of her feelings for me.

To be honest, I kind of thought that I had a pretty good chance of making her my girlfriend. Well, I just found out that she likes someone else and I just want to cry, break down, and give up.

Don't worry, I won't be planning on suicide or anything dangerous this year.
I'll just be lying down on my bed and try to be a sad, sad sack.
Oh well, it's just another tragic, stupid love story made by me. I blame myself.
I'm sorry I let you, myself, my friends who believed in me, and everyone else, down.


I'm so sorry, Janine :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College