That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles

I guess..it's my time to formally say that I'm an asshole.

Yes, I was kind of an asshole earlier and I really do regret acting like that.


If you could all just calm down and please understand me for the next 5 minutes, it would help me a lot. Seriously.



I guess it's time to give up. We've been called an "asshole", "meanie", "idiot" and all that stuff too much.


Here's a simple note I would like to leave for all you guys who came here because of Janine:

1. I didn't mean to call her that. I was only pretending and I said sorry a million times.
2. I didn't really mean to say that. You guys know that I wouldn't do that to the girl I love.
3. I understand and accept whatever punishment comes to me.


Lastly, I won't disturb Janine ever again. I'm sorry I've caused all of this mess and I have nothing to blame but myself.


Janine, have fun with Marc. You'll get along with him better than you did with me anyway.
I was never any good for you.


For everyone else: I am so sorry guys. Please allow me to be infantile by myself. If you see me sad and roaming around the school tomorrow or on Friday, please don't try to cheer me up.


Please go on with your normal lives and forget about me.


Sincerely,
Lance Anderson

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College