Friday, October 11, 2013

Another day, another piece of crap that's going to torture me.
Ah yes, the it's the usual (and boring) school day. Well, most of our classmates had their finals in Volleyball and Basketball, so half of the class was gone. Still, it didn't stop the teachers from giving lessons and teaching (aside from teacher Judith and some others). I like fainted on my bed when I got home because I was so tired from school, thank God it's Friday or else my brain would explode.

Sorry for not posting quickly!~ I went to sleep the moment I came home and the internet was a jerk, seriously, would it kill you if you loaded Bing? (I use Bing, not Google, as my default search engine). What else.....hmmm.....oh! I was also planning for the Students' Day and Night party and it WILL and SHOULD be a blast.
Oh yeah! I'm finally going to dance with many people and party (I need this, seriously, my brain can't take too much stress). I'm going to look sharp and dance with many girls as I can (like last year). My trick? Well, it's just simple, I just thought that it was my last dance ever and I REMOVED MY SHAME and SELF-RESPECT! You know what happened next? I danced with, like, 17-20 girls (the DJ didn't play a lot of love songs, okay? Plus, the time was short and it was mostly party songs).

I've noticed something, I seem to live my life to the fullest (I guess), but still, it's waaaayy horrible, I can't do anything else to improve it. This isn't the life I wanted anyway (no shit, idiot. No one picked their lives). I'm just wondering why I'm a little depressed and lonely when I'm alone by myself.
I guess it's mostly depression left off because I didn't have good (or great) parents to take care of me. I've been mostly alone my whole life. You might think that I am really really really reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy desperate of a girlfriend, right? Well, I don't blame you for thinking that, I'm like that, It's just because I'm....I dunno. Still, thank God I'm not the suicidal part of myself anymore (Yeah.......June).
Now that horrible incident of terror is over, I began thinking more clearly, not only that, I chose my actions and thoughts more wisely.

I improved my English grammar, spelling, writing and a whole lot more, but I'm not perfect and I'm still young, so you may and will find flaws in one of my works. Rest assured, I continuously fix them.

That's it, I guess.
Speaking of grammar, I really don't get why some people don't know the difference between "You're" and "Your".
Seriously? Are you that stupid to mix them up?
My friend commented on my post back then. It's A acting all smart and stuff.
"You should add them to you're dictionary"

You're dictionary? So, you're telling me that I should "add them to YOU ARE dictionary".
Well, YOU ARE stupid. YOU'RE stupid.

Adding insult to injury, most of my best friends and some of my classmates have horrible English grammar and are not very fluent in the English language.
 *Sighs deeply*

Anyways, it's really late and I wanna marry my bed (and pillow) right now now.
Goodnight!~
Seeya later!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College