Sunday, October 13, 2013

Well here we are again.
It's always such a pleasure.
Remember when we met?
Oh how we laughed and laughed.
Under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice.

You want your freedom?
Take it

Goodbye my best friend.
Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny
if it weren't so sad...



Well, it's official, me and Jean aren't friends anymore. Sorry it took me a while to post this. I was trying to think about what happened. Ugh, me and Jean are gone. She said that I should forget about her and stuff. I don't know what to do. It feels weird not seeing Jean in my chatbox or seeing her profile. It's really weird. Oh God, I'm sooo tired of crying and stuff. I've been crying for 7-8 hours straight. I don't know what to do, but she's happy now.



You know...
I'm feeling more regret right now...
I feel horrible.
I still keep our old text messages and I've managed to copy all 3000+ messages to my laptop.
Huhh...memories......

If there was like....a way to get back, I would do it. If only I could go back to the past and warn myself from letting this happen.
Oh, it's not my fault, me and Jean had an argument and Jean told me to forget about her...

Jean, if you're reading this, I hope you're happy.
I hope the next time we meet (if we meet), we'll be different.


I forgot to tell Jean something before she left.



I'm sorry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College