Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ahhh....Saturday...wait....hold on...my test is on Wednesday.
Oh God..I have loong hair! They're probably gonna cut it on Monday :D

Well, I'm going to cut my hair, goddammit, I HATE cutting my hair.
Oh, how's my new series? Is it okay? If not, I'll try to improve it as time goes on (:
Like I said, this blog is still in BETA and most of the stuff I do and post here are developmental.
They're not the final product......yet

Anyways, today was a boring Saturday, as usual. The only thing that made this day exciting is that me and Jean had a fight. Not only that, but I was so tired of fighting with her. I almost said my final Goodbye to Jean. Why can't that girl and me just get along for Windows' sake!

We used to be best friends and now....well....we argue....everyday...huhh..
You know, I want her to return to her old life, the life before we started talking again.
I just wanted to be great....oh my God....something just made a sound...
*Whacks the cockroach with a shoe*

Where was I? Oh, right, Jean. Well, I couldn't get along with Jean now. I want to be happy with her, and Elaine, but the two just doesn't seem to mix together. I'd be happy if Jean could be friends with Elaine. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to.....Elaine now. Still, I'll try to talk to Jean more often so that I can repair our "broken friendship".
Yes, our friendship is broken, I admit it.

Jean changed, and so did I. We're not that much....compatible with each other anymore..

[UPDATE]
I talked to Elaine today, but it was just a short conversation. Damn, that girl really is a ball of fun. I like her bubbly attitude and whatnot. We mostly get along because we like the same stuff, we both like the same things, we both have the same taste in music, we trust each other and we mostly communicate. Not only that, but we understand each other and care for each other.

Your reaction: Awww...how sweet.

Well, I wouldn't blame you for thinking that (:
Our friendship is a little sweet (with a cherry on top). Still, she has a boyfriend, I don't flirt with her and I NEVER flirted with her.
I have morality, plus I think straight. She's like my big sister taking care of me. Sure, I say "I love you" to her, but in a super-friendly and sweet way.

Hey, hey, woah woah, hey, I don't have a crush on her.
Besides, the only way I could ever have a crush on a girl is if she says a seven word activation code.


Fine, I'll tell you the activation code.
The words are...


WARNING!
Do not activate the seven word code if you have any doubts about your feelings.
The code is PERMANENT and IRREVERSIBLE.


Cirrus
Socrates
Particle
Decibel
Hurricane
Dolphin
Tulip



I must warn you, that code is really permanent because it has a deep meaning into it.
Telling me that code will result in me having a strong crush to that person.
It's a perfect code that will make me genuinely love a person who says that with a love that will never end.

Oh, and the code allows me to have a crush on ANYONE who says that to me.
I mean, ANYONE! Regardless of age, gender, and everything else
By the way, the code is voice-activated and ONLY WORKS THROUGH VOICE.


Anyways, I have to go now (:
Seeya later!~
Goodnight.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College