My Best Friend: Elaine Avriele

You know, there's that one person in our lives that always stands by us, the one that's always there with us, a one who genuinely cares for us. Well, I think, that's Elaine.

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]. I'm here to talk about Elaine, and what happened to her today.

So, there I was, I saw Elaine online on Facebook. I instantly type "ELAINE!", of course, I missed her, I missed talking to her, got a problem with that? xD
Kidding aside, she then asks me if I can do a favor, I reply "ELAINE ELAINE ELAINE. YES, ANYTHING!".
After that, she asks if I can cheer her up *Play music disc scratch sound*. C-Cheer her up? How can I? I'm down, too. Oh well, here goes nothing.

"QUICK, YOU IDIOT! ELAINE IS GODDAMN CRYING AND YOU'RE JUST SITTING THERE LIKE A  PILE OF CRAP! DO SOMETHING!!", said my brain. I really can't think,  my brain is messed up. Sorry Elaine....


Well, I was powerless...Still, I worried about Elaine. I wanted to know if she had already ate, prepared her stuff and studied, but nontheless, I was powerless to ask her.


I don't know how my friendship with Elaine have gotten so deep anyway. She was just a complete stranger to me back then, now we're best friends. Of course, I trust her and she trusts me. I'm NOT the kind of idiot spreading secrets to anyone.
Sure, she said secrets to me, but I kept it, ALL OF IT! She's my best friend, why would I expose my her secrets?
Oh, wait.......some people do that *Ahem BRIMFUL and JADE*

Now, she's my best friend and I will always want her to be my best friend forever.
Wait.....you might think that I'm this guy who has a big crush on her, don't you?
Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but NO. I'm not some sick fuck meeting girls on the internet and dating them. That's animalistic. I wanted Elaine to be my bestest friend forever, that's it.
It's a little innocent thought.

Some people might think that I love Elaine, but in reality, I don't. I love her as a friend and I love her soooo much. Besides, she has a boyfriend, and that guy is extremely lucky to have a girl like her.

Oh Elaine.....I hope you get better and fix your problems with your friends! :)
I know you will! You're Elaine Avriele! Bye byeeeee!~ Jigeumeun SoNyeoShiDae!!

Hold on........Jigeumeun ElaineShiDae!!!!


.....like I said, I DON'T love Elaine for freakin' for Windows' sake! She's just my friend, oh God, can't these people understand English :/

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College