Sleepless

*Shuts off my laptop and goes to bed*
....dammit, I keep thinking of that Squiward's Suicide creepypasta......stupid Jeff the killer.....stupid Slenderman.....stupid flying hamburger.....making me hungry as hell....

Thanks a lot, brain, I appreciate it. Well, I dunno why I'm posting this when I'm supposed to be sleeping. It's like 3am in the morning and I am sooo tired.
Ugh, I should be sleeping, but I keep thinking of this psycho-rapist or gay murderer looking at me outside my window.

That Squidward's Suicide creepypasta shouldn't scare me much. I'm getting mad.


If I see a guy in a Squidward costume trying to scare me, I'm going to rip his nose off and shove it up his squidhole.

Speaking of underwater creatures, I really love Jellyfish. I'm just amazed at some of the glowing kinds of Jellyfish, you know, the Jellyfish that are bioluminescent. I just can't resist them!


They're so cool and they're so fascinating.
So, before I go to sleep.......HERE'S A PICTURE OF BIOLUMINESCENT JELLYFISHES!!
It has this pink light on it's head.....weird
They're lovely creatures, aren't they?
Too bad we may never get to eat them ;~;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College