Tuesday, October 8, 2013

As I'd expect, today was a normal boring day (Aside from the backlash I got from Soshified). Of course, I got irritated and angry at them, what do you expect? Any kind of human would get mad at them if someone kept posting useless comments on your posts, it's just normal to get mad at people.

Anyways, today is Teachers' day and we had like.....a dance or something. Oh, one more thing, I didn't see Elaine (Avriele) online today because I think she has to like....study for her exams. Still, good luck on your exams, bestie!~ Loooovvveee you!~~~ Mwah! ;D

Hey, what are you looking at? Me? Dude, I show my affection to only my bestest friends, so? I love Elaine (As a friend) and I care for her, plus I cherish our friendship together and I want to make it last forever. I wouldn't want to lose my bestest friend in the world, would you? No? Then, don't mind it! Hahahaha

Like what Tiffany said to Taeyeon in her post:

"If you live to be 100....I hope to be 100 minus 1 day...so I'll never have to live without you"

That's about it, I guess. Anyways, I gotta go now. Bye bye peeps (or crickets who read this post.)

- xLuukex 

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College