Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh God, this day just went from Okay to Stressful. You know what? IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!
I got to talk to Elaine, we had fun, I managed to relieve some of her problems, and I talked to her :)

Well, this day (sorta) sucked. Oh, I forgot to tell you, a prostitute came by our school.
To be honest, she's a former student and my former best friend, she just turned into a prostitute.

The good thing that happened today is that I got to have a chance to talk to Elaine and I managed to cheer her up! She also dropped by my blog and she was flattered and it was great! :D
We both cursed and it was fun xD
We were mad at this stupid guy because this guy was "dating" our bias, Taeyeon.
We both cursed and got mad at the guy through our messages in Facebook.
Woah, wait, why Facebook? Well, it's the only place in the internet where we talk. (A Cricket stands up and asks "Why Facebook? Don't you guys meet and talk in real life?"). Good question, Cricket. See, me and Elaine NEVER EVEN MET EACH OTHER YET.

Cricket: So....you're telling me...that you've NEVER MET Elaine and you've been friends with her for one year, and she's your bestie? Are you kidding us?

Me: Well, actually, it's kinda hard to believe, but it's true. Me and Elaine have been friends for almost a year (Our friendship anniversary is October 26). How did I pull this off? I have no idea. I just became a good listener and became the bestest friend that she could ever want.

No more questions? Great. Thanks for asking, feel free to ask more questions if you like.





Jean also came by here earlier, but all she did was get mad at me. *Sigh* When is that girl never mad at me? I still can't trust her and I still don't think she's trustworthy. Jean tossed me out in the dump! You know, if it weren't for Elaine, I'd be a depressed, weird, stupid and suicidal psychopath. Jean DID toss me out in the trash, but Elaine picked me up and helped me get back on my own feet. That's why I'm so thankful to her and that's why I love her so much, she's understanding, trustworthy, and best of all, not the kind of person who will leave you in one day.

[Listening to Skrillex]

Hey guys, I think I should change to a White theme...Elaine said that it was too dark and I have to agree with her. It's still under BETA, don't worry, I'll continue to add a better UI for your reading experience (:


[Now Playing: Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites]

Hrmmmmm......what else happened? Oh, Spanish class today was HARD! Hard, but fun. Z is Zeta....I think and J is Jota (Pronounced as Hota). Our teacher had to play a military-like song in order for us to learn the Spanish alphabet quickly.
We also had a heart-to-heart talk with T. Judith (The HOTTEST teacher in the school). She told us about her awesome life and stuff, her childhood and she's so damn cool.
She's like Elaine, but prettier and more beautiful.

Elaine is pretty cool, too. Like I said, her boyfriend must be freaking lucky to have a girl like her, I'm serious. She's such a blast to spend time with and she's an awesome girl. I'd love to have a girl like her one day. Oh well, I'll be happy with whatever God gives me. I'll try to treat that girl better and nicer. It's kinda weird 'cuz I don't know who to fall in love with anyway. Oh well, I'll just let God decide and choose the perfect girl for me.

You hear that, God? I'm not asking for a lot. Just for a girl that's nice and cool as Elaine. I'm not asking for a supermodel or anything. Just a girl with an awesome personality like Elaine.
Looks doesn't matter to me much anyway.
Sure, I have a hot girlfriend, but she's a jerk and total brat to be with. Oh God.

Okay, enough wishing and daydreaming
We have more than enough wishes for Santa this Christmas, don't add more xD

I think it's time for me to go. Well, seeya later!~

- xLuukex

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College