Baby Steps

Wow, the first day of school.
It's really nice seeing new and old faces. Ah yes, it's the first day of classes and I'm pretty psyched to see all my old (and new) teachers, and I'm also very eager to see what's in store for me.

First and foremost, my senior year in high school won't be easy. It'll be a difficult and tough one, tough enough to prepare me for college and all of the hurdles that will (hopefully not) come with it.

What's that? You didn't know I was still studying in school?
Well, that's kind of my fault, I don't usually give away a lot of info about me. I just let the readers see my content and some parts of my life, not who I am.

Anyway, let's get back to the first day of school.
So, yeah, there's not much to explain, really.

I'm happy to be in the same class as my old friend, Mariah. She was the first person I met and I hope that we'll be really good friends. I mean, I hope so.
Mariah is a really nice person and it sure is nice having to be in the same class as her.

The title of this post is "Baby Steps" because of the song I've been listening to all day, "Baby Steps" by Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. It's also because it's the beginning of my life as a high school senior.

That'll be all for now.
Seeya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College