How's the New Design?

I'll make this quick 'cause I don't feel like making a long post now :P

It was all of the sudden, I know. I was supposed to launch this theme/design next week but then I thought, "Why not launch this theme now? I don't see anything wrong with it. It worked fine in Adobe Dreamweaver and it's fully compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Tor Browser, what are we waiting for?"


So, yeah, I decided to apply this theme.


I just actually made a second revision of the background picture. I "fixed" and added a few "enhancements" to the picture to make it look...good, I guess.

And.....welp....that's it.

Seeya!



[UPDATE]
Just out of boredom, I decided to redesign Elaine's other blogs too! I had nothing to do so I switched the templates of her blog, that's why Elaine's main blog has a library-like theme and her other blog (that she doesn't use much) has my Mr Mr theme :D

Here are some links the blogs, just click on them:
Chapters for Queens
Gallery of the Sophisticated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College