The Dating Issues

Argh, the Taeyeon dating issues are boiling up again -________-;;

Taeyeon is blocking her haters and some of her followers who are currently bashing on her for dating Baekhyun, according to some people. Seriously, can't you people just stop hating Taeyeon (or Baekhyun) and just be happy for Taeyeon (and Baekhyun)?

Did she really get treated so harshly to go make this drastic choice?
If yes, then I pity the people who can't just like the other SNSD members or find a real girl instead.

Just move on from Taeyeon already.
She a mature and young adult, of course she can date whoever she wants or get a boyfriend. Just be happy for her and stand by her side, try not to backstab her, by the way.

As for me, I've already accepted the fact that Taeyeon is already dating Baekhyun, and I'm happy for the both of them. Sure, the news shocked me at first and almost plunged me into a deep, dark depression; I was sad and I cried for a whole day, to be honest, but I was fine and I moved on the next day.

If you still can't get over Taeyeon, I suggest you to just admire her.
Have a little crush on Taeyeon but don't go apeshit when she dates someone else.
You're not Taeyeon's property and Taeyeon is not your property. The only thing Taeyeon is committed to do for you is to give you music and great songs, aside from that, Taeyeon is free to do whatever she wants with her life.


This applies to both Sones and haters.
(But seriously, Sones, just like the other members, like Sunny, or find another single girl to have a crush on.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College