The Restoration of Tiffany's Xanga Blog to Blogger!

I did it.
I really did it.
I FUCKING DID IT.
I REALLY FUCKING UPLOADED TIFFANY'S XANGA BLOG TO BLOGGER!

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, please check out the screenshot below or to go my other blog, http://bbyxinnocenz.blogspot.com/ to see for yourself:




I've just uploaded the Tiffany's Xanga blog and edited it a little to comply with blogger standards and whatnot. I'm not yet done restoring it to its "original state" and I've haven't fully recovered Tiffany's Xanga archives so I'm not yet sure when I'll be able to fully restore Tiffany's Xanga blog.

Oh well, I'll keep trying to recover her archives. Anyway, you can just visit http://bbyxinnocenz.blogspot.com/ and see the blog yourself.


[UPDATE]
By the way, if you visit the blog using Internet Explorer 11, you'll get a snowfall of the letter "X" in black boxes.
The good news is, you'll still get the colored scrollbar and the pink GIF strip or whatever.
Tiffany's blog was designed for Internet Explorer, just in case you forgot.



There are still some errors, bugs and whatnot but I'm trying my best to fully restore Tiffany's blog to Blogger.

It's not easy to restore a blog that's more than 10 years old!


[Update 2]
I've just realized that the Xanga archive in web.archive.org and in http://bbyxinnocenz.blogspot.com/ are exactly the same.
There's really NOTHING WRONG with the template itself and the pink GIF strip really doesn't work with Google Chrome.
It simply won't play for some reason.

Here are the screenshots showing the differences between the original Xanga archive from web.archive.org and Tiffany's Xanga blog in Blogger that I've just restored:







As you can see, they're almost exactly alike. The only significant difference between them is the Blogger logo on the top of the screen, but everything else looks the same.


[UPDATE 3]
Public release! I've just un-privated the blog and it seems to work nicely (with Internet Explorer, that is) and there are only a few problems so far for those who are using Google Chome.
If you ever do decide to drop by, it's better to use Internet Explorer because the blog was orginally designed for (early versions of) Internet Explorer.

Like I said before, feel free to drop by at http://bbyxinnocenz.blogspot.com/
After painstaking hours of work at restoring Tiffany's blog, I kinda got this feeling that I've somehow traveled back to the past.
By the way, the "snowfall of letter X's" was actually a small gif of a star falling through the screen.



Still working on how to replace that empty banner with a Blogger logo! 

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College