REINVENT

Wow, I have turned into one sad, sad sack.
 
I need to clean up my mind and to forget all the burdens that come with it, of course. I need to do a little "spring cleaning" and use "CCleaner" in my mind every once in a while to forget all those bad memories that just won't go to rest.
 
I need to, uh, improve myself (and others) over time.
I know I know, I have a lot of "cleaning up" to do. I guess I need to visit a psychologist from time to time, so that I can see if my mental health is in tip-top shape, ridden of that sadness and depression stuff.
 
I've learned through a lot of movies that the way to be happy again is to just remove all of those harsh, painful memories, even if they are happy memories. So to truly become happy again is to just focus on your current life and try to improve it. If you're a student, like me, then just focus on your studies and hopefully you'll get better grades or something like that.
 
For me, what's past is past already. The only way I can see now is to just forget about it, let it go, and to just move on like any other normal guy. Wallowing can help (for a day or so) but you shouldn't wallow in sadness all the time.
 
I think, in my own opinion, that I need a guiding light. Sounds corny, doesn't it? What I really need is someone to help guide me through all of this. You know, teach me the ropes on how to forget memories that have been deeply embedded in my mind. If not, I can just learn some values and important lessons from movies.
 
 
What I should do is to follow Tom (the guy from 500 Days of Summer).
After he learned that Summer was getting married, he, uh, entered a state of deep depression but after that he fixed up his life and then decided to get a job in Architecture. Like Tom, I should also pursue my goals and try to focus on my life (and studies). (I can't get a job now, but I can try to be a Windows 8.1 app developer at the moment.) And hopefully I'll get in to a great college where I have all the materials I need to excel in Computer Engineering.

The only thing I can do aside from focusing on my studies is to just continue what I do everyday. Maybe watch a Korean drama or try a new operating system every now and then, read some books, and hopefully find someone with the same interests as I do. If that happens, "Summer will be replaced with Autumn" or something like that. (Hopefully I'll find someone nice.)

Maybe I'll decide to move to South Korea and get a job there after I'm done with all my studies :)
First destination: Seoul, South Korea!



But until then, all of the things I've just said (well, typed) remain a plan for me to follow until the day that all my wishes come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College