Ramp Down

College.
Ah yes, college. Since I'm a high school senior now, I guess I have to focus more on my chances in applying for a great college, not good, but a great college.

This means I have to "ramp down" MOST of my Internet-based activities like instant messaging, sending emails, online gaming, download, playing games, and a lot of other stuff. Blogging is an exception, of course, and so is reading news and articles about Windows, Microsoft, Nokia and the latest advances in technology.

I'm seriously going to dedicate over 9000 of my strength to purse my dream of becoming...a good programmer/website designer/graphics designer or whatever job I want to be in.


My blog also helped me hone in my skills in webpage designing, even though I was mostly using the Blogger theme editor, it's still a start. Not only that, this blog has also helped improved my fluency in the English language. Even though it's not perfect or "semi-perfect", it'll suffice and hopefully it'll help me get through college with flying colors, hopefully, that is.

There's literally no time in my schedule right now to goof off and/or "lollygag" over stupid and superficial things.

I'm at school to learn, not to date.



Any task I find "unnecessary" or a "complete waste of time" will be immediately removed from my schedule. If it has something to do with repairing a broken friendship, it'll have to pass because that problem can be solved on another day.

I must remember this: Studies first, feelings later.



My emotions and mind will surely get in the way of my studies, so I've told myself a thousand times that I'll find a better, decent, and most of all, nice girlfriend in college, I'm sure of it. If not, I'll just try to find one after college or over the course of my college years.

My memories are meant to be forgotten anyway, I'll slowly start to recover and learn to remove them soon. Besides, if I give it enough time, I'll forget about everything and "start a new life" again, completely free from the shackles that used to hold me.




Like I said back then, I'll still be blogging here even after a long time passes, even while in college.
So, yeah, that'll be all. Seeya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College