High School

Sorry if I've been "off the radar" for a while, I was busy with school-related stuff and activities and I was just "immersed" in planning and preparing my senior year.
I'm graduating this year so there's a lot more pressure and a lot more I need to do to get to a good college university.

I'm, uh, actually planning to redesign this blog once again with a black theme, the usual. I've also been working on a playlist called "Reading" and I'm planning to add that playlist in this blog soon. This blog still has room for improvement and I'm hoping that I can be able to dedicate more of my time to this blog for repairs, fixes, the whole set.

As for my plans in school, I've already laid them out back then in summer. I've been thinking of my best options and the best "route" to take in my senior year. The first part of my plan was to join the school newspaper and become an editor there. (An opportunity that +Glacier James gave me.) Then, I'd run for president in the computer club. After that, it's just study, study, study for the rest of my senior year.


Aside from that, everything's business as usual. WPCentral in the morning, movies at night.

So, yeah, happy Friday the 13th, I guess :D


[UPDATE]
I guess Elaine has been busy with her studies as well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College