낭만길 2.0 (Romantic Street 2.0)

Holy cuhraps...what's that feeling...?
I feel....shy towards her...I feel like....ummm....well.....weird

There it goes.
Cupid's arrow gets a direct hit.

...I'm out of words, honestly, I feel shy towards her, I started listening to slow and love songs, I keep looking at her pictures, I feel like I want to message her, I run away when she goes near and all that stuff.

Is this.....love...?
Oh no, I'm in trouble xD

You know, I've known (let's just call her "Frosting") Frosting since....Students' Night.
I danced with her....twice....and it felt great
She was my last dance, the last girl who danced with me, the last girl my heart had beaten for.

Woah, woah, woah, woah.
We're getting carried away here.
Dang these love songs, they're making me crazier and crazier each passing second.

I had a good day today.
Everything was going fine, I got to talk to Jeramil and she followed me on Twitter, I uploaded a pic to Instagram, oh you know, the usual stuff.



Truth be told, my day went from great to downright awesome because of her :">
I feel like...I want to have a crush on her...
I really do :)


Oh, no, it's not Jean or Elaine or any girl that I've mentioned in....
...wait...I already mentioned her here already :D
Her name is in here somewhere~


I almost forgot, I'd like to personally thank you guys, my viewers, readers and crickets for staying with me through good and bad times :) (That also includes you, my big sister, Elaine)
Anyways, thanks thank thank thanks xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College