Bubble Pop

I'm totally bored right now :P

The title of this post is "Bubble Pop" because it's the song I'm currently listening to.
Yeah, I'm really bored right now and I've got nothing to do.

Anyways, the craziest thing I've read the whole day is about SteamOS
Surely, it wouldn't matter much to me.
But....there's something about this OS (which is developed by Valve) that just gets my attention.
I wonder if this OS will crush Windows as the world's best gaming operating system, surely, it won't go down that easy.

I don't know what else to tell you since I've spent the whole day sleeping and taking medicine.



Hey, I can have a crush and like both of them.
Besides, I'm single, I'm not in any relationships and I've NEVER had a girlfriend

Forget my old posts about me saying that Jean was my girlfriend, it's just my operating system fooling around.

When in reality, Jean was just my friend.
Nothing more; nothing less.

So, you guys can clearly see that I NEVER had a girlfriend.

Jean and me weren't doing stuff.
The messages weren't real.
The message was caused by a military weather balloon encrypted signal transmission from the captured the swamp gas that refracted sunlight from Venus' atmospheric clouds of radiation resulting from the 3 solar eclipses that came form Orion's belt in the parallel universe past our universe in another dimension :D



Look, the point is that Jean never became my girlfriend and I'm not claiming that she's my girlfriend.
Basically, I'm clearing things up.

Look, those messages are GONE, DELETEDFORGOTTEN and SENT TO THE TRASH CAN




Oh...and one more thing...
...I met a girl on the internet and she's really cute and stuff :P



I think I like her, what should I do? :)



I almost forgot, I found a video of [my celebrity crush] Jessica Jung speaking English :)



Oh, I also found THE CUTEST VIDEO OF JESSICA SPEAKING ENGLISH!!!! :P



Erghmagerd I'm dying XP
JESSICA, WHY DO YOU SOUND SO CUTE AND SWEET!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!??!
I LOVE YOU JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD


Anyways, I gotta go now
Seeya soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College