I Wanna Get out of Here!

One day I will go here....
One day...



You wanna know what I enjoy more than playing games and using my Windows 8.1 laptop?



GETTING OUT OF MY HOUSE!!



Ah yes, the feeling of going to a new country (Japan, for me).
I've always wanted to travel to Tokyo or any other country outta here!
I don't wanna be cooped up in my house any longer! I wanna get out of here!


I wanna go to Tokyo, actually, Tokyo is one of the places I'd love to visit. I mean, look at it!
It's beautiful! I wanna see the shining lights and bustling city known as TOKYO!

Not this stupid boing place called home! It's boring as hell here!
I want to take my laptop and my Windows Phone with me to paradise!
You know, if I could only afford it, I would've gone to Tokyo this minute just to forget all my pain and troubles here.



Things to do in Tokyo:
  1. Buy Asian food
  2. Eat Asian food
  3. Throw away Asian food in Asian garbage can
  4. Look at Asian garbage can
  5. Go outside using an Asian-made door
  6. Look at Asian Japanese girls
  7. Try to ask out one of them and take them to an Asian restaurant
  8. Eat Asian food with her
  9. Get to know her more
  10. Treat her well
  11. Ask her if she can be my girlfriend
  12. Go to Asian places with her
Yeah, that's my checklist xD
I'm not that racist to Asians (Even though I'm an Asian myself, oh yes, I'm Asian, but I won't tell you what country I'm from).
I used to watch Japanese films during my spare time in the land of the many states (America, duh)
I loved the scenery. I loved how the food looks so cool. And mostly, (I loved the girls) I loved the people there.

My next favorite place to go to: SOUTH KOREA


I've always wanted to go here, I mean, why wouldn't I want to go here?
It's like Japan, BUT BETTER!
More beautiful girls....er.....more beautiful scenery!!!!

Okay, I have to admit it. I also wanted to go to South Korea because of the hot girls xD
There, I said it, you happy now?



Awwwww....does cute wittle Taeyeon want a lollipop?

Seohyun....is.....hot..

I saw something...




Look at the pictures! Aren't they hot?
LOL. The best part is, the three of them are in one group!!

I've seen Korea's beautiful city lights and I was just breathless. The pictures of the Korean skyline are awesome!



Korean McDonald's

Good grief, KFC didn't change.....typical


The scenery, the girls, the people and the shows are just awesome, not to mention the awesome food (I usually buy Korean food at our local market).

Well, this wraps up my post.
I'm sorry I have to wrap up this so early, but alas, I have to sleep.
Seeya!
Bye bye!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College