Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey guys, sorry for posting so late.
I'm back to my normal boring schedule, that's why.

I'm really really sorry if I won't be posting as much cool stuff as before because I got a lot of work to do :(
I wish I could leave this place and travel the world, or something like that.
Dreaming and wishing isn't bad. On some occasions, can help people realize their goals and whatnot.


I talked to Elaine the whole day and she was awesome!!
She was actually really caring towards me and stuff.

If you saw her picture, she's really a nice and cool gal.
She has good looks and she's beautiful too (:

Oh, Jean also Skyped with me today.

She also told me about her new crush, ugh.
Whatever. Get a crush. Get a boyfriend. I don't care.


Sir James (the cool guy) told me that there are A LOT of girls out there...
....he was right! There are, in fact, A BILLION girls out there! Not just 1 billion, but 3-4 billion!!
Sooooo.......I still have a chance!
Sir James and Elaine were right! They're like my mentors or something like that.


I bust my ass for Jean, now what? She doesn't care.
Welp, it's time to move on and look for a new girl to like.
I'm single. I'm not in a relationship. I don't have any commitments to any woman whatsoever.

I'm going to reinvent myself.
The old me cared so much for those memories with Jean.
That guy kept crying when Jean liked someone, he got jealous of any other guy.

Now that old part of me is DEAD.


*Plays 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry*
"This is the part of me that you'll never gonna ever take away from me."



Oh, look at the time here, I better go to bed now.
See you all soon!
I gotta hit the hay, good night xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College