Midnight Ramblings

I see that Jean is doing just fine without me, I told you so.
See, this is why Jean can move on and forget about us in sassafrassin' one day.
Good grief, I'll just leave her alone this time so that she may be happy with that new guy and that I will be happy with my new friends and with Elaine.

I hate it when cartoons and shows say their final goodbye, but, I have to say it, goodbye Jean.
*Plays music* We hate to say goodbye, we hate to say goodbye ram-pum-pum

It's just like that quote I read earlier.


It's painful to say goodbye to a person you don't want to let go. But it's more painful if you ask someone to stay if you know they really want to go



Goodbye Jean, old friend.
Our time has passed, you've moved on to do better things than Skype and play Minecraft.
I guess it's time to let you go and leave you alone now.

*Tears fall form my eyes*
Nah, I'm just kidding everyone.
Not about the Jean thing, that really will happen tomorrow.

I'm happy for Jean to finally get sick of me and grow tired of me.
I knew she would do it sooner, I just didn't expect that she will get tired of playing with me this easily.

I guess this (might) be the last post I'll ever talk about Jean...
I won't have anything else to post since we're not talking much and I doubt that we'll ever do stuff ever again.
Oh, I won't force her to stay with me.
I'll just set her free like a bird.

Those messages?
I deleted them. Jean didn't want them and so did I.


What's the use anyway?
If I talk about the old Jean, she'll say something hurtful to me.



....she really doesn't understand how I feel....






I'll say this right here and right now....


How.....
How could you do this to me, Jean?

You knew how I felt about you.
Did you hate me that much?

Did you hate me for liking you that much?
Were my feelings that meaningless to you?
You think that simple thing is going to fix everything?

Jean.....why....you really are the worst...

I was really nothing to you...

...you hardly appreciated me...




Fine! I will get out of your face
Forever!
I won't ever see you again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College