Time to Move On

I think I still like Jean a little, but not the present Jean, the old Jean.
The one who used to be nice to me, my old girlfriend.


Anyway, I just dug through the bottom of my heart and I found our memories together.
Why do I always grow fond of those memories?
I dunno either. But deep deep deep down in my heart.....I still love Jean.


I don't like the present Jean actually.
She's more beautiful, more gorgeous, more better and (more hotter) than the previous Jean.....but......the main thing is.....so what?

The present Jean of today hardly treats me like the old Jean used to. She's less kind, less caring, less nicer, less understanding, and of course, less loving.

I'm not after Jeans looks, I'm after her personality. I'm more after the old Jean who used to love me.

I remember what the girl said in Dating Agency: Cyrano
"Do you like cute girls, or hot girls?"

Looking at the past and the present, the old Jean was a cute girl and the present Jean is a hot girl.



I like cute girls
The old Jean wasn't only cute, but she was bundled with an awesome and caring attitude, too.
She was EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING I wanted in a girl.

Too bad though. She left.
She disappeared.
She died.


You know, I think friendship fades over time.
I usually think these days that she got sick of me, she grew weary of talking to me, she grew bored of me and all of the stuff like that

That's a fact, and I can assure you that.



If I were given a wish, I'd go back to the old times of me and Jean.
I'd go back again and again and again and again and again and again over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I would relive our messages and story again. Yes, our once beautiful story.

I would wake up everyday and checking my phone for new messages from Jean.

Everyday I would get "Good morning" or "I love you"






Too bad it's all over...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College