Real Estate

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?
Okay, a lot of you guys have been asking me why don't I talk about Jean anymore.

Actually....it's because....Jean left and we stopped all communication with each other.
We don't (can't and wont) talk on Facebook, we can't talk on Steam and we don't talk on Skype anymore.

It seems that the two of us had become strangers once again.

If you've been living under a rock (or you're a new reader), me and Jean actually had a fight that caused our friendship (and story) to come to an abrupt end.
So, yeah, that's that. We've went out separate ways and stuff.

I don't actually recall...oh...wait...I remember...
We had a fight because of that Indian guy..

But wait....I was just giving my honest opinion.
How did it snowball into this?

Now I remember, Jean misunderstood me. She thought of something else.
It's been like...weeks..I totally forgot what she looks like, really.
I deleted all my pictures of her on my laptop and Lumia.

There were days that her name didn't come in my mind.
There were days that I'd still see her, but I'd just ignore her or not do anything,

But wait...I have an answer.....I have a solution...
I have a thing that can solve this..........
YES! I CAN SOLVE THIS!
I CAN GET JEAN BACK!
WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN!!!
WE WILL BECOME JEANSHIDAE AGAIN!!!





























But nah.






Everything's too broken and stuff.
No one seems to care about patching and fixing everything, even me, even Jean.
Of all the people that knew the story, not a single human, not a single soul thought of a fix to all of this.

I only posted this because A LOT of you guys were messaging me about Jean.
It seems like you guys were trying to tell me something...

Nah, you guys couldn't have thought that.

Oh look, a message.
"Why don't you two get back as friends again? Are both of you too lazy to fix everything?"

Well.......I don't know what to say...

*Sighs*
Maybe one day.....maybe one day.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College