More on Soshified and WPCentral





I've been busy on these forum sites lately and less time on Facebook, not to mention Twitter.
Anyways, I've been doing a lot of work on my profiles there, I'm having fun, posting and commenting like there's no tomorrow, etc.

It's extremely fun there, seriously, I just love it when someone comments on my comments/posts and then some of us will argue and stuff. I made friends on Soshified and on WPCentral because of that :)

How's my day been going?
To tell you the truth, IT WAS AWESOME.
I was poooossstttiiinnngggg and posting and posting nonstop at WPCentral and Soshified, I was able to do some stuff at the Nokia blog.
I watched Dating Agency: Cyrano again, I got to see Windows 8.1 Store updates, and most of all, I was mostly with my friends the whole day.

By the way, I saw Ariana Grande's posts on my news feed today, I think I'm starting to have a crush on her or something xD
I dunno what it is, but I smile whenever she posts something, so that must mean I like her to a certain degree?
It's kinda weird because Ariana Grande reminds me of Ryanne :)
Ah, wait....what's stopping me from not having a crush on her...?
Nothing, right?

So, I guess it's safe to say that I HAVE A CRUSH ON ARIANA GRANDE!!!! :D

LOL. What a day.
Oh, I haven't talked to Elaine today, but I think she's quite busy judging from her posts.
Oh well, I shouldn't disturb my sister~
I think I saw her angry one time, trust me, you don't want to see an angry Elaine Avriele :O

Oh, I watched Pirates Of Silicon Valley lately; the movie was EXTREMELY GREAT!!


Left: Bill Gates
Right: Steve Jobs


They've all kept saying this line


Good artists copy; great artists steal

The line was from Pablo Picasso.
Steve Jobs said it a lot of times, so did Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer (I guess) in the movie.
That raises a question, who should I steal from?

Well, to be frank, I wouldn't want to be stealing something from others (metaphorically speaking).
I'm talking metaphorically here, guys, I'm not going to steal stuff from people.
I'm just here to take ideas and claim it as my own xD

Woah, no wonder they were called "Pirates"
But I don't think I don't really have to steal ideas, I think I just need to use them as a reference and make it better.
Like what Bill Gates said in the movie,


Steve, all cars have steering wheels, but no one tries to claim that the steering wheel was their invention.


That makes a lot of sense, no one actually does claim the steering wheel as their invention.
So, I've been thinking of "borrowing" and using some elements from someone or somewhere to put here in my blog.
Steve thought that Bill was copying the Mac (or "System Software" back in the days) Graphic User Interface.
By the way, the movie made me feel old. I mean, it was a time when computers didn't have a screen.
But, it was a great movie and I enjoyed watching Steve and Bill go from zero to being heroes of the modern era.

Without Apple and Microsoft, we'd be nothing (I guess).
If Windows and Mac didn't exist, we'd be almost nothing now.
We'd still have big and fat TV sets.
Or, computers will just be nothing more than  typewriters that have lights on it.
Ah, yes, technology and innovation.

Oh, here's another good quote:
You know how you survive? You make people need you. You survive because you make them need what you have. And then they have no where else to go.

That quote is one of the best quotes I've heard so far from the movie.

Oh, and by the way, I think IBM is dead :D
I don't know what happened to IBM, I think it lost to both Microsoft and Apple.
Whatever the cause is, IBM is gone and it's not the same "Big Blue" of the 80's.

Um....woah...
My post is getting too long, oh well, seeya guys.
I better sleep now

I'm tired and I need to hit the hay early.

Bye :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College