Monday, November 11 2013

*Sighs*
I just a message from Jean in WhatsApp (well, she sent it on Saturday, I just didn't reply or I was too bored to care).

Anyways, for those of you readers who are viewing this from......4th year Magnesium or Manganese, I don't care about your opinions or comments.
Go ahead and think whatever comes to your mind.
I made this blog public for a reason, it's to show myself as an individual, to express myself.
Think what you wanna think, go ahead.

If you think I'm obsessed about Jean, well, think again.
You're wrong.
I'm not obsessed about Jean, no.

Jean's doing just fine, and so am I.
I don't want to be bothered with stuff like that.


Oh, where were we again?
My post, right, of course, why would I forget?
It was a great day today, I managed to do a lot of stuff, made my Windows 8.1 laptop faster, yeah, the whole package.

About Jean again, if you guys are wondering why I don't mind Jean much is because Elaine, my sister, told me to never notice her again.
So, yeah, I'm on a no-Jean diet for now because of my sister.

But I know she's doing it for my sake.
My sister would get mad if I talk to Jean.

I'm following my sister nowadays, everything she tells me, I follow it, no questions asked.
Elaine has been doing a lot of stuff to me lately and I think it's time to pay her back; I'm thinking of planning a special surprise for her next time.

My day was going great.
However, I did talk to this ass named Raiden.
I just hate him down to the core, seriously, I hate that dude for lying to me.
Not only me, but to his best friends.
Oh well, I'll have fun watching your life crumble down to pieces, Raiden.

I'm not actually looking at Jean's timeline nowadays, I'm mostly spending time with my fellow SONES and my fellow Microsoft fans.

The sites I currently go to are Soshified, WPCentral, and of course, my favorite, Blogger (:

I'm actually opening up a WordPress or Tumblr blog, but I'm sticking to Blogger until then.



Gee, I'd better get going.
It's getting late and I have school tomorrow.

Oh, and before I go, I'd like to show you guys something :)


Inori Aizawa, it's Internet Explorer's anime version :D
I use Internet Explorer 11, not Google Chrome


That is all :D
Seeya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College