I got bored, so I decided to post something


I really need to move on from the old Jean.
I still love her a little..



Well, that's my desktop for now. I wanted to make it look more beautiful just like before, but it's useless.
What's the use of it anyway?

My heart still aches for Jean's old texts messages because I miss her and I love her so much.

I don't love the present/current Jean.

She might look, sound and act like the old Jean...
....but the fact is....she's just not the Jean I used to know and love


I know I'm not the only one experiencing this. I just know it.

My soulmate (or whoever she is), must be having the same problem, too.
I need to meet her, I'm getting pretty lonely these days and it seems like nothing is helping.





I recovered the texts to my laptop using Nokia Suite.
Jean's texts ALWAYS made my day



Her texts were so sweet.
She must've cared for me a lot back then. Sure, her grammar might be a little off, but I don't care.

To be honest, I fell in love because of HER TEXTS
I didn't keep a picture of her in my phone. I didn't check her Facebook too much. Purely text


Actually, I'm not the type of guy who falls in love because of a girls looks.
Look at my first love, Jean. I feel in love because she always cared for me, worried about me and because her words were so sweet

Jean was so nice, too.
She was kind and sweet to me.


The present Jean might be more beautiful and more attractive than the old Jean...
....but she's not the old Jean I used to know and love...

If I was given a chance to pick between the old Jean and the new Jean, I'd pick the old one.
The one from 2012. The girl that loved me during the summer of '12. The girl that made my heart beat. The girl that cared for me. The girl that cared for me a lot.


If I was given a chance to turn back time, even if I had to give up everything I have, I'd do it.



If only I can be with her for a day
Even if I have to throw everything away...if only...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College