What's Past is Past

It's been days since my BSOD and I know what files were deleted when I crashed.
I deleted some unnecessary files, files that were clogging up my system and forward thinking.
Anyways, let me just share some stuff 'cause I'm bored and stuff.

About the past, I used to cry a lot over it.
I used to read my old messages and cry so much because I missed the old times so much.
Ah, those happy times, life was so simple back then.
Me and my friend were getting along so well.
We used to text almost everyday, we'd message each other until we slept.

Those days were filled with some of the most weird and wonderful stuff in my life (so far).
I used to miss them so much.

*Sigh*
I threw away those memories because no one wanted me.
Jean didn't want it, so, why should I want it?
Seeing that the past meant nothing to anyone.
(Oh, whenever I remember the past, people say that I haven't moved on and I'm a fool)
Things were said here and there, there were rumors, there was a lot of stuff going on, a lot of stuff that no one wanted to find out.

Eventually.....apathy came in our lives.

And...just like that...two ships went their separate ways....


As far as I can see it, we've become strangers again.

Here's a picture that I found on the internet that I just want to share.


Note: This doesn't only apply to lovers; it also applies to families and friendships





Well, it seems that Jean is doing just fine now, so is everybody else.
All the people I deleted already forgot about me.
Jean doesn't want me anymore and that's that.
So, I guess it's safe to say this...






The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College