Friday, November 1, 2013

Why do my new friends appreciate me less?
I hang out with them, I do stuff with them and I spend time with them.
Are my new friends oblivious? They barely talk to me with excitement.
It feels like they want to get rid of me ;~;

My old friend, please help me.

If you were here you would tell me "What are their names" and you would protect me.
I liked that part of you the most. I miss you so much.
I'm crying while typing this because I miss you a lot. I'm sorry.

Oh, my old friend, you used to like the times we spent together, didn't you? (:

Do you still remember the things you said when I had problems? You were so kind to me.
You helped me a lot.

It's too bad you're gone...


I miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College