My Best Dream (SNSD Fantasy) Part 1

So, it was another regular and boring Sunday as usual....but little did I know that there was an adventure waiting for me.
I got bored on this lazy afternoon and I started sleeping.
That's where the story starts....



Suddenly, I heard someone saying "Wake up! Wake up!" and then I opened my eyes to see a girl who looked very familiar......Taeyeon

Imagine this girl waking you up, yeah, that'd be great



Now, I wasn't sure how Taeyeon got in my room....wait...
.....then I looked around to see that this wasn't my room after all, it's not my room, I don't remember my room being this clean and fancy-looking.
Who's room is this?

Then Taeyeon called me to go downstairs. She screamed with a cute voice "Son~ Come down please!~ Time to eat your breakfast".
Huh, son? Why son? At this point, I was clear that I'm not in my old life anymore.

Then I came down, only too see 3 girls sitting on the table looking at me.
The room was great, there was fine decor everywhere. The room was painted in a pastel gold color, there was a fancy-looking beverage container of some sort, there was a Starbucks coffee maker sitting in the cupboard behind me, a huge chandelier was hanging on top of the table where the three girls were sitting at, and there she is, Taeyeon cooking some sort of meal down the kitchen hall.
I wondered what she was cooking for breakfast, rice or some kind of rice-based food that I always get in my normal life?

I wondered for a good 19 seconds until one girl sitting between the other girls called me to sit down and wait for "Mom"
I smiled back at her and then I quietly sat on the chair. All of the 3 girls on the table were beautiful....but....why did they call me and to wait for "Mom"?

Who are these girls?
And if they called Taeyeon "Mom"...that means that we 3 were siblings...
Dang! I wanted to hit on them or date them! Especially the girl on the right with a cute smile on her face!
Dang!

Anyways, I asked them who they were and that the told me that they were my sisters.


Here's my eldest sister (Sun Kyu)






Here's my twin sister, the girl who called me earlier.
The one sitting in the middle, Sooyoung






Lastly, the cutest and most innocent-looking of them all.
My baby sister, Seohyun.









With sisters like these, who needs a girlfriend? :D
Anyways, I have to wrap this story up for now.
I'll add part 2 real soon :)

Seeya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College