imissyou.txt

Dear friend,

I miss you so much! How are you? I hope you're doing fine. I wen't to the shopping mall today and I went to the supermarket, too.
I saw some cherries and I wanted to buy some because they reminded me of you.

I miiiiiiisssssssssss yyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooo much it makes me wanna hug people xD

But seriously, I missed you a lot. I missed talking to you, texting you and spending time with you. Oh, but you're far away now. I wanted to call you but your number wasn't responding. I heard you got a new SIM card, but there's no way I can message you.

I feel sad though that you're gone. I was crying the whole way home earlier because I remembered our times when we used to text and stuff. We'd text the whole day if we have to :D

I dunno why you left for no reason. I wish you and I could meet again.
I miss the way you sound like and how your messaged used to be so sweet.

Don't believe in what people say. I appreciate you!
I smile when I get your messages. I love the way you text to me.

Never wanted to live without you, KAY? (:


Until next time, friends~



Sincerely,
626

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College