The Final Nail in the Coffin (Wednesday, November 6 2013)

Wew what a horrible and awesome day.
The best part was when I talked to my wonderful, awesome and super super sweet sister, Elaine (:

Yesh, she is indeed, my sister xD
Well, it started on....November 4 or 3 when she became my sister.
We have soooooooooooo much stuff in common, by the way.


She told me to move on about Jean and forget her because of all the mean things Jean did to me, well, I'm going to follow her anyway.
After all, the old Jean is dead, right?

I deleted out memories because no one wanted them anymore.
Jean didn't like them, my friends didn't like them, so I had to DELETE them.
(If you want to see them being deleted, the screenshots are in "Time To Move On"

Of course I won't feel sad (:
I'm with Elaine now, not Jean anymore.

Besides, what's the use of liking and thinking that she liked me when she exactly said "I couldn't or never like or love you"
What's the use, right?

You know what else Jean did?
She sent my most embarrassing pictures to Elaine, trying to make her stop talking to me and stuff :/

Well, it didn't work.
And you want to know something else? Elaine is still my friend and she liked that I cut my hair, she said I looked innocent there :D

I'm now Elaine-powered and I'm running on a newer, faster and better operating system now.

It's just another new chapter for me just as usual.

Oh, I also told Elaine that I appreciated her and I thanked her for being best best best beeeessttt friends xD
She said that she was thankful and she also appreciated me :D

How come Jean never appreciated me...?
She never appreciated me like Elaine.
She never said good stuff about my blog.
She actually wanted me to delete this blog...

Oh, whatever.
Elaine is better.
She's nice, caring, understanding, loving, sweet, appreciative, and of course, the best darn sister I've ever known xD

Deleting the old Jean and our memories was the final nail in the coffin for our past, and maybe for the future, too.

Yep, the final nail in the coffin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College